Our client, an American company CENTRL Inc. is providing an advanced platform that offers its clients tools to address privacy, cyber security and third-party risk management solutions.
CENTRL Inc. required uptodate technology with a quick user friendly interface that’s also secure to reduce the vector of a potential attack.
We worked with the client:
- to create a technical design for their website, which resulted in a company presentation based on a very fast, static and secure framework technology like HUGO.
- our collaboration involved creating several microsites in addition to the main website. These are small but unique, single-purpose websites that work in tandem to the main website, bringing additional traffic.
The versatility of the HUGO framework allowed:
- for fast static generation of all pages due to near-instantaneous loading speeds
- which reduces the chances of the website being attacked
- and also led to a substantial increase in the client’s average traffic for the website.
Another obstacle that needed to be overcome was that the client needed the autonomy to edit specific elements of the site. As such, we incorporated Headless CMS Forestry.io (also referred as Tina.io), which enabled us to meet these requirements.