Senior Backend Web Developer
We are a Czech digital agency. We create custom web and mobile applications for global clients, and our work shapes the digital landscape. We're a remote-first team that thrives on innovation, collaboration and personal development.
What We Need
We're hunting for a Senior Backend Web Developer with an expertise in
- NodeJS, TypeScript
- Python, PHP, and any other experiences are appreciated We use also
- Testing: Jest, Cypress;
- Databases: MySQL, PostgresSQL;
- Cloud providers: AWS (Amazon Web Services), Google Cloud, Azure;
- Others: Docker, CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery), Git, Jira, Confluence Exceptional English communication skills, necessary for conveying technical concepts to the team and presenting during sprint demo meetings with the clients.
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum) and repository tools like Github, Bitbucket.
- An independent, problem-solving mindset with a strong desire to innovate, learn, and grow.
- A sense of ownership, high coding and testing standards, and a drive to produce work you can be proud of.
What We Offer
Work-life balance and the flexibility to choose your work hours and location.
Professional growth. Your value will increase as you’ll be part of intriguing and interesting projects.
Impactful work. Your contributions will directly shape our clients' digital presence.
Freedom to innovate. We encourage autonomy and creative problem-solving. Your ideas are valued and implemented.
Collaborative environment. Our team is supportive, enthusiastic, and carefully chosen.
Diversity. Each project is unique, keeping your work interesting and challenging.
An open culture. With regular company meetings, you'll always be in the loop.
Competitive compensation. Besides a great salary, we offer benefits like health insurance, retirement plans, yearly bonuses, and performance bonuses.
- Location: Global Remote / Hubs / In-House
- Type of contract: Employment / Self-employment / Full-Time
- Starting date: Immediately
- Salary: 60 000 - 110 000 CZK (or equivalent in EUR, USD, GBP)
The Hiring process
Have a question? Contact us!
- Apply - send us your CV and we’ll take it from there
- Screening Interview - We will get back to you asap and arrange a meeting with our recruiter (approximately 30 minutes)
- Home Work - Tech Evaluation via CoderPad
- 2 coding exercises (simple single component React app, Leetcode-style exercise)
- Tech interview - with our senior developers, live coding (approximately 90 minutes)
- Cultural fit - interview with CEO and management
- Accepting the offer
- Company Onboarding
- Development Department Onboarding
- Project Onboarding
- Probationary Period - 3 months
- 360 Evaluation every 6 months - we value your inputs and your feedback
In Moravio, diversity is natural, the pace is fast, the work exciting, and communication non-toxic and transparent.
We care about all our colleagues, we share knowledge online and we thrive on enrichment from our interactions.
We also provide industry-standard benefits, reward good work, and strive to offer personalized perks tailored to individual preferences.
Apply to Moravio
We help startups, IT companies and corporations digital products.
We invite you to our company, not a project.
We help you grow in your profession.
We create a restriction-free environment.
Let’s be in touch!
Let’s talk about your career
Haven't found the right position? No worries! Reach out to me, and let's discuss our work culture and potential compensation range. Fill in your information in our form or get in touch with me via phone, email, or one of our social networks.