What can you expect?
- Working in a reliable team that always pulls together,
- well-analyzed and documented projects,
- sophisticated development process - automated tests, code reviews, CI / CD,
- the possibility to participate in projects for foreign clients,
- headquarters in a villa near the city centre in an easily accessible location,
- friday afternoon dedicated to knowledge development or refactoring.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience with TypeScript / Node.js development,
- DevOps approach and Kubernetes / Docker technology knowledge is preferable,
- basic communication skills in English,
- independent thinking in solving assigned tasks,
- helpfulness and human approach when dealing with colleagues,
- desire to discover new and innovative solutions and develop further.
What do we offer?
- Relaxed corporate culture and atmosphere (check out our FB),
- helpful and friendly team (see e.g. “About us”),
- challenges and opportunities for further development,
- work for interesting clients on even more interesting projects (check “References”),
- participation in trainings and conferences,
- the possibility to work on the terrace, from the gazebo in the garden or home office,
- BBQs, regular corporate breakfasts, parties and teambuildings.
Final information about the position
- Location: Ostrava
- Employment form: Full-time
- Starting date: Immediately
There is little over thirty of us, and we've got a team of mostly developers. We do not act as a corporation full of rules and regulations, you can totally take a dog or a baby to work and in the summer work from a gazebo, a terrace or a table, depending on your mood. We like to organize parties, grilling events and breakfasts, and from time to time we go to the mountains or to sport together
Call 773 486 704 or email us at email@example.com and stop by to look around.