Are you able to work with React? Do you enjoy it? We do too! Let's work together.
What can you expect?
- Working in a reliable team that always pulls together,
- well-analyzed and documented projects,
- sophisticated development process - automated tests, code reviews, CI / CD,
- the possibility to participate in projects for foreign clients,
- headquarters in a villa near the city centre in an easily accessible location,
- friday afternoon dedicated to knowledge development or refactoring.
What do we expect from you?
-Experience React.js development,
- DevOps approach and Kubernetes / Docker technology knowledge is preferable,
- basic communication skills in English,
- independent thinking in solving assigned tasks,
- helpfulness and human approach when dealing with colleagues,
- desire to discover new and innovative solutions and develop further.
What do we offer?
- Relaxed corporate culture and atmosphere (check out our FB),
- helpful and friendly team (see e.g. “About us”),
- challenges and opportunities for further development,
- work for interesting clients on even more interesting projects (check “References”),
- participation in trainings and conferences,
- the possibility to work on the terrace, from the gazebo in the garden or home office,
- BBQs, regular corporate breakfasts, parties and teambuildings.
Final information about the position:
- Location: Ostrava
- Employment form: Full-time
- Starting date: Immediately