QA - Test automation specialist (middle, senior)
We are looking for a hero to join our team.
Location: Remote or our hubs in Ostrava, Praha, Brno, Zlín or Barcelona
Employment form: Full-time
Starting date: Immediately
We are looking for an experienced person to help us maintain and continue to improve the high quality of our Czech and international projects.
Even though we are originally from the Czech Republic, we have been a full remote international software development company for a long time.
We are looking for talented and experienced new members of our development team. We are spread all over the Europe. We create custom web and mobile applications.
We expect that you have previous experience with both manual and automated tests and frameworks.
Knowledge of English at the level of reading documentation / user stories is also a must.
Every project is different and we make sure that our tests are always tailored to the specifics project
- Writing scripts and creating automation environments for repeated tests,
- maintaining existing tests scripts/regression suites,
- reporting any defects / Observation on day to day basis,
- attending Agile meetings (Daily scrum meeting/Sprint planning/Backlog refinement) on assigned projects,
- providing results to project managers, developers, manual testers and stakeholders,
- actively contribute to continuous software improvement.
- Experience with manual testing (software testing terms and terminologies, Testing techniques etc.),
- experience with automation testing - Selenium, Cypress, Postman, SoapUI,
- knowledge of GIT or similar software,
- knowledge of databases and SQL,
- experience with task management software like JIRA,
- communication skills in English,
- independent thinking in solving assigned tasks,
- helpfulness and human approach when dealing with colleagues,
- desire to discover new and innovative solutions and develop further.
- ISTQB certification
- Flexibility . In communication, working hours, place of work, tell yourself. Do you want to work from nine to five? Sure thing. Are you more of an owl and working at night or on weekends? Seamlessly. Do you want to get a job? Do you want to cooperate on contract? Everything is possible. Are you from abroad? Great! We will set individual conditions for everyone.
- Enthusiasm . There aren't many of us and we choose the team members carefully. So it is possible that you will see more things and be able to participate in their co-decision than you would in a corporate. Each project is unique, so we can guarantee that you will not be bored.
- We are “friendly” for everything and everyone. There is no need to add anything to that.
- New things every day . Do you want to learn? Great, we know a lot. Do you want to be proactive? Even better, together we solve more than everyone alone. Do you know something we don't and you can teach us? When can you start?
- Money! We appreciate the quality. You will see.
- We want to be the best. Not good enough, not one of many. The best.
- We have high quality standards, but we stay flexible and agile.
- Low bureaucracy - results over formalities. We trust our colleagues and we value freedom.
- Work remotely or from one of our hubs - Ostrava, Prague, Brno, Zlín, Barcelona.
- We have 10+ years of experience in the development of digital products.
What we do?
- Web & Mobile Applications
- Custom software
- Information Systems
- System bridges and connections
- UX & Design