QA - software tester (middle, senior)
We are looking for an experienced person to help us maintain and continue to improve the high quality of our czech and international projects. We expect that you have experience with testing and different types of tests, you can write a test script and scenario and you know a little bit of programming.
Every project is different, so we always need to design test types tailored to each project.
What can you expect?
- Working in a reliable team that always pulls together,
- well-analyzed and documented projects,
- sophisticated development process - automated tests, code reviews, CI / CD,
- the possibility to participate in projects for foreign clients,
- headquarters in Ostrava in a villa near the city centre in an easily accessible location,
- friday afternoon dedicated to knowledge development or refactoring.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience with both manual and automated tests and frameworks (Selenium, Cypress, JS tests, unit tests, E2E tests - do any of these ring a bell?),
- experience with writing a test scenario,
- experience with basic programming,
- communication skills in English,
- independent thinking in solving assigned tasks,
- helpfulness and human approach when dealing with colleagues,
- desire to discover new and innovative solutions and develop further.
What do we offer?
- Relaxed culture and atmosphere (check out our FB),
- helpful and friendly team (see e.g. “About us”),
- challenges and opportunities for further development,
- work for interesting clients on even more interesting projects (check “Portfoliio”),
- participation in trainings and conferences,
- the possibility to work on the terrace, from the gazebo in the garden or home office (we are fully remote since 2020),
- BBQs, regular corporate breakfasts, parties and teambuildings.
Final information about the position:
- Location: Remote or Ostrava
- Employment form: Full-time
- Starting date: Immediately