Senior Project Manager
We are looking for a project manager who will help us deliver solutions to the most demanding clients, such as Mall, Bushman or Dáme jídlo.
What can you expect?
- Leading and managing a team of five to seven developers,
- planning the project schedule and supervision of its implementation,
- management of development capacities and supervision of project finance,
- dealing with clients on a daily basis,
- accepting and resolving requests from clients,
- reporting your team's results and evaluating completed projects.
What do we expect from you?
- Overview in the development of information systems, e-shops, applications, etc.,
- ability to lead a team of developers,
- independent thinking in solving assigned tasks,
- helpfulness and human approach when dealing with clients and colleagues,
- fluent in Czech and English both written and spoken,
- ability to work with on-site and remote teams,
- desire to discover new and innovative solutions and develop further,
- experience with Agile approach to projects,
- working with tools: Jira, Confluence, Google Documents.
What do we offer?
- Relaxed corporate culture and atmosphere (check out our FB),
- helpful and friendly team (see e.g. “About us”),
- challenges and opportunities for further development,
- work for interesting clients on even more interesting projects (check “References”),
- participation in trainings and conferences,
- the possibility to work on the terrace, from the gazebo in the garden or home office,
- BBQs, regular corporate breakfasts, parties and teambuildings.
Final information about the position:
- Location: Ostrava / Remote
- Employment form: Full-time
- Starting date: Immediately