B2B Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a hero to join our team.
Location: Remote or our hubs in Ostrava, Praha, Brno, Zlín or Barcelona
Employment form: Full-time
Starting date: Immediately
Experienced B2B marketing specialist needed! Are you prepared to help us grow on new foreign markets? Do you like to experiment and you are not afraid of international marketing B2B scene? Then please get in touch with us.
We are an international IT development company and we are aiming very high. We are spread all over the Europe and looking for talented and experienced new members.
Now we are looking for a new member to our marketing team. We have big plans, a lot of ideas, but not enough hands to try it all.
We expect you to have overall marketing experience, with digital marketing being our main interest. Moravio offers IT development services (check Services), so our focus is mainly on B2B marketing.
We are not looking for someone who will just prepare PPC (although of course that is part of the job). We are looking for someone who is open to new ideas, knows B2B and will have no problem operating in foreign markets as our main clients are from abroad.
We have big plans for next 3 years and marketing is a critical part of it.
- Analysis + research of foreign markets / clients / opportunities / competition based on our needs,
- planning, budgeting, running and evaluation of different marketing activities (we try a lot of different things!) on Czech and foreign markets,
- increasing the number of passive inquiries we receive,
- marketing support of sales team,
- learning, pushing, making Moravio bigger and better.
- At least 3 years of commercial marketing experience (main focus digital marketing),
- knowledge of B2B marketing as we offer IT development services (we don't have any B2C product),
- experience with different forms of online advertisement,
- experience working directly with sales and others in team,
- good communication skills,
- good knowledge of English both written and spoken (we are an English first company),
- proactivenesss - we don't want to keep telling you what to do all the time,
- experience with foreign markets is a plus.
- Orientation in IT development and modern trends surrounding it.
- Flexibility. In communication, working hours, place of work, tell yourself. Do you want to work from nine to five? Sure thing. Are you more of an owl and working at night or on weekends? No problem. Do you want to get an employment contract? Do you want to cooperate just on contract? Everything is possible. Are you from abroad? Great! We will set individual conditions for everyone.
- Enthusiasm. There aren't many of us and we choose the team members carefully. So it is possible that you will see more things and be able to participate in their co-decision than you would in a corporate. Each project is unique, so we can guarantee that you will not be bored. We are friendly for everything and everyone. There is no need to add anything to that. New things every day. Do you want to learn? Great, we know a lot. Do you want to be proactive? Even better, together we solve more than everyone alone. Do you know something we don't and you can teach us? When can you start? -Money! We appreciate the quality. You will see.
- We want to be the best. Not good enough, not one of many. The best.
- We have high quality standards, but we stay flexible and agile.
- Low bureaucracy - results over formalities. We trust our colleagues and we value freedom.
- Work remotely from EU or from one of our hubs - Ostrava, Prague, Brno, Zlín, Barcelona.
- We have 10+ years of experience in the development of digital products.
What we do:
- Web & Mobile Applications
- Custom software development
- Information Systems
- QA testing